26 ATR Non-Heated Drive Thru Side Down Draft Paint Booth
Providing a cleaner painting environment without an expensive downdraft exhaust pit the Drive Thru Side Down Draft Paint Booth uses a pre-filtered air intake plenum to pull fresh air in.
EZ TO INTALL • EZ TO OPERATE • EZ TO MAINTAIN • EZ TO QUICK SHIP • EZ TO PRESSURIZE
CONSTRUCTION FEATURES AND QUALITY STANDARDS
- Booths are constructed from 18 gauge, prime-quality galvanized steel
- All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly
- Quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and ODP motors
- 5/16 inch bolts with self locking nuts
- Industry-leading light levels
- Spray booth specific, dual voltage T-8 32-watt light fixtures
- Booths include installation instructions, fan, motor & drive, fasteners, hardware and sealant necessary for assembly
- Control panel and other electric components can be purchased separately
- ETL listed when optional control panel is added
- Personnel access doors are pre-hung in heavy gauge galvanized steel from for easy installation
- Product doors are field hung to facilitate installation on uneven floors
- Brixon TM latches are provided for each door opening
ATR Series Side Down Draft Paint Booth NO PIT NEEDED!
|Interior Dimensions:||14’W x 9’H x 26’L|
|Exterior Dimensions:||16’4″W x 9’4″H x 26’4″L|
|Nominal Door Opening:||9’4″W x 8’10.5″H|
Providing a cleaner painting environment without an expensive downdraft exhaust pit the Drive Thru Side Down Draft Paint Booth uses a pre-filtered air intake plenum to pull fresh air in. The air moves through an inexpensive set of tacky on one side filters and then through a set of high quality diffusion media filters. An exhaust chamber is located near the floor with filters and draws the air away from the vehicle to the left and right sides, providing excellent overspray control that reduces buffing and creates a safer workplace.
Spray Booth Lighting Features
Our Spray Booths include ten four-tube, 48″, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures located in the hip panels and side walls. Each is sealed behind clear, tempered safety glass. All fixtures are UL listed. Bulbs are not included. Inside access lights are available.
Superior Construction and Quality Standards
All spray booths are made from 18-gauge galvanized steel. All main and personnel access doors are pre-hung in heavy duty galvanized steel frames for fast and easy installation. Brixon Safety latches are provided for each door.
(2) 24″ diameter tube-axial fans with a 2 HP, three-phase motors.
Intake and Exhaust Duct Package
Comes with enough ductwork for a 17′ high roof. (excluding offsets and roof flashing)
All Assembly hardware is provided including filters, nuts & bolts, blueprints, door handles and sealants needed for the booth installation are included. A control panel and many other electrical components can be purchased separately.