26 ATR Heated Side Down Draft Paint Booth
Providing a cleaner painting environment the Heated Side Downdraft paint booth with a Spray and Cure cycle pulls in fresh air from the outside
EZ TO INTALL • EZ TO OPERATE • EZ TO MAINTAIN • EZ TO QUICK SHIP • EZ TO PRESSURIZE
CONSTRUCTION FEATURES AND QUALITY STANDARDS
- Booths are constructed from 18 gauge, prime-quality galvanized steel
- All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly
- Quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and ODP motors
- 5/16 inch bolts with self locking nuts
- Industry-leading light levels
- Spray booth specific, dual voltage T-8 32-watt light fixtures
- Booths include installation instructions, fan, motor & drive, fasteners, hardware and sealant necessary for assembly
- Control panel and other electric components can be purchased separately
- ETL listed when optional control panel is added
- Personnel access doors are pre-hung in heavy gauge galvanized steel from for easy installation
- Product doors are field hung to facilitate installation on uneven floors
- Brixon TM latches are provided for each door opening
|Interior Dimensions:||14’W x 9’H x 26’L|
|Exterior Dimensions:||16’4″W x 9’4″H x 26’4″ L|
|Nominal Door Opening:||9’4″W x 8’10.5″H|
Providing a cleaner painting environment the Heated Side Downdraft paint booth with a Spray and Cure cycle pulls in fresh air from the outside, then the air is drawn into the heaters where it’s heated to the preferred temperature. That temperature is set by the operator and can be easily adjusted. A set of high quality booth diffusion media filters filter air that is pulled down and passed through them. An exhaust chamber is located near the floor with filters and draws the air away from the vehicle to the left and right sides, providing excellent overspray control that reduces buffing and creates a safer workplace. This can be achieved without an expensive downdraft exhaust pit.
Air Make Up System Heater
(1) Direct Fired Air Makeup. Vertical configuration with a 10 HP high static plug fan. Includes VFD for precise booth balancing and pressure control. Powder Coated White with a digital control panel. Solenoid Valve, Discharge Duct & 3 Way Deflector and Intake duct package for a 16″high roof.
It is available as a drive thru booth also.
Spray Booth Lighting Features
Our Spray Booths include ten four-tube, 48″, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures located in the hip panels and side walls. Each is sealed behind clear, tempered safety glass. All fixtures are UL listed. Bulbs are not included. Inside access lights are available.
Superior Construction and Quality Standards
All spray booths are made from 18-gauge galvanized steel. All main and personnel access doors are pre-hung in heavy duty galvanized steel frames for fast and easy installation. Brixon Safety latches are provided for each door.
(2) 24″ diameter tube-axial fans with a 2 HP, three-phase motors.
Intake and Exhaust Duct Package
Comes with enough ductwork for a 17′ high roof. (excluding offsets and roof flashing)
All Assembly hardware is provided including filters, nuts & bolts, blueprints, door handles and sealants needed for the booth installation are included. A control panel and many other electrical components can be purchased separately.