26’ ATR HEATED DRIVE THRU FULL DOWN DRAFT PAINT BOOTH
EZ TO INTALL • EZ TO OPERATE • EZ TO MAINTAIN • EZ TO QUICK SHIP • EZ TO PRESSURIZE
CONSTRUCTION FEATURES AND QUALITY STANDARDS
- Booths are constructed from 18 gauge, prime-quality galvanized steel
- All panels and support members are precision punched for easy nut and bolt assembly
- Quality brand-name tubeaxial fans and ODP motors
- 5/16 inch bolts with self locking nuts
- Industry-leading light levels
- Spray booth specific, dual voltage T-8 32-watt light fixtures
- Booths include installation instructions, fan, motor & drive, fasteners, hardware and sealant necessary for assembly
- Personnel access doors are pre-hung in heavy gauge galvanized steel from for easy installation
- Product doors are field hung to facilitate installation on uneven floors
- Brixon TM latches are provided for each door opening
|Interior Dimensions:||14’W x 9’H x 26’L|
|Exterior Dimensions:||15’W x 11’2″H x 26’4″ L|
|Nominal Door Opening:||9’4″W x 8’10.5″H|
On the Heated Drive Thru Full Down Draft paint booth with a Spray and Recycle Cure cycle the temperature is set by the operator and can be easily adjusted. Then fresh air is pulled in from the outside and the air is drawn into the heaters where it’s heated to the predetermined temperature. A set of high quality booth diffusion media filters filter air that is pulled down and passed through them. This results in the spray booth maintaining positive pressure rather than negative pressure which allows for a cleaner paint job. Fiberglass exhaust filters located in the pit under the floor draw the filtered air away from the vehicle, providing effective over spray control resulting in a healthier workplace environment. This booth system functions with a below grade pit installed in the floor or with an optional Mini Pit basement. The above ground Mini Pit basement exhaust chamber is can be installed without the hassle of concrete work.
Air Make Up System Heater:
(1) Direct Fired Air Makeup. Vertical configuration with a 10 HP high static plug fan. Includes VFD for precise booth balancing and pressure control. Powder Coated White with a digital control panel. Solenoid Valve, Discharge Duct & 3 Way Deflector and Intake duct package for a 16′ high roof.
Bright full booth illumination is provided by ten four-tube, 48″, 32-watt, fluorescent light fixtures in the booths hip panels and the side walls. Each is sealed behind clear, tempered safety glass and sealed with a rubber gasket. All fixtures are UL listed and approved for their intended use and placement. The light bulbs are not furnished with the fixtures.
Intake and Exhaust Duct Package Comes with enough ductwork for a 15′ high roof. (excluding offsets and roof flashing)
All booths and Mini Pits are made with high quality 18-gauge galvanized steel. The product entry doors are fabricated with tube steel frames and then hung on structural channel jambs and then covered with 18-gauge galvanized steel panel. Personnel access doors are provided they are pre-hung in heavy-duty galvanized steel frames for fast and easy installation. Brixon latches are provided to secure each door. All hardware, nuts and bolts, filters and sealants needed for the booth assembly are included.
We offer several options such as Control Panels, White Powder Coating, Tri-fold Doors and Observation Windows; just to name a few, are available to customize this booth to your specifications. Need a BIGGER BOOTH just give us a call to customize one for your shop.